Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Bohemian. Mmmmm.

How many innocent insects have already died at the hand of my two year old? How many will yet die? Countless. I spent the better half of my Friday night outing to The Bohemian sitting outside on the sidewalk watching Finn as he caught up ants on his hands, let them crawl around on his palms and fingertips, and then finally smooshed them.
The Bohemian is one of my favorite places to eat in Utah. Every time I go there I try something new because everything on the menu sounds so good. Friday my mother in law took Jacob and I, and my sister in law’s fiancée Jake out to dinner. Here is what the four of us ordered on this last visit:

We started with the Nacho Appetizer...










Larene got the Steak Salad,










Jake got the Pub Steak (which is my Jacob's favorite),









I got a pork dish that I forget the name of, and it isn't on the online menu...











and Jacob got the Blackberry Brandy Chicken. Sorry this picture is horrible, I took this picture first and made the rookie mistake of forgetting to use the flash.










Sorry there is no recipe to go along with this post! If you live in Utah I encourage you to try out The Bohemian! And when you do don't forget to call me, because I love any excuse to go there! Web site: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment