Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bella Luna, San Diego

So my brother in law Adam and his wife Ashley took a trip to San Diego on Saturday... how jealous am I??! They hung out in old town and drove up to the Presidio. When they asked me where they should go for dinner I was so excited because I knew the perfect place! But did they take my advise??? No! I couldn’t believe it! They desided to drive home and grab a bite at a pizza place by their house… Who leaves San Diego early? I’ll tell you who, someone who doesn’t appreciate what they are going to be missing out on, that’s who.
Bella Luna is downtown on 5th Avenue. I went there on a date a long time ago and fell in love with it! It was my first encounter with a gnocchi! You never forget your first…If you live in San Diego, or will be visiting any time soon, go there! Here is the website: http://www.bellaluna-sandiego.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment