Sunday, October 24, 2010

Razzmatazz


Like every good scene-ster ought, my husband Jacob put in his time working for Jamba Juice. I'm not a smoothie fan in general. The exception to the rule for me is the Razzmatazz, sans banana. When pregnant and nauseous (these two things go hand in hand for me) I find this smoothie to be a life saver. If there is a smoothie you love let me know. I'll get the recipe from Jacob and pass it along.

Yields about 24 oz. of smoothie

You will need:

- 12 oz Raspberry Juice (hard to find, I sub Raspberry Lemonade)
- 2 ice cream scooper scoops of orange sherbet
- 5 frozen strawberries and 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup crushed ice

Place all ingredients in the blender and mix it up, honey!


You're welcome!

2 comments:

  1. No, thank goodness... Just memories of sitting in a dark movie theater sucking down a razz and trying to ignore the nausea away.

    ReplyDelete