Thursday, November 8, 2012

Raspberry Chipotle Meatloaf

Last night I dreamt of this meatloaf. I ate it this last summer at the North Creek Grill in Escalante, Utah. The Grill is located directly behind The Slot Canyons Inn. The Blogger (Claire Walter of Culinary Colorado) from whom I have stolen this photo describes said meatloaf as: "...fragrant with rosemary, dill and oregano and baked, then sliced, covered with glazed with a raspberry chipotle sauce and topped with mozzarella and baked." Yeah, she has some grammar issues in her writing, but it is the best description I could find and I am dying to recreate this recipe. Although, I don't remember any dill flavor... 
Maybe I will try to call the restaurant and see if they will give me the recipe. They probably won't, they probably aren't even open this time of year. Most Escalante restaurants are only open in the summer. Frowny face.


No comments:

Post a Comment